Address University of Aberdeen, School of Law – Taylor Building (Block E) Room EF12, Old Aberdeen AB24 3UB
- PhD Candidate, School of Law, University of Aberdeen (2015-2018)
- Qualified Lawyer (Avvocato), Italian Bar Association (July 2015)
- LLM Human Rights and Criminal Justice, University of Aberdeen (January 2015)
- LMG Law & Economics, Universita’ della Calabria – Italy (March 2013)
- Research Intern/Visiting Student, Human Rights and Social Justice Research Institute, London Metropolitan University (July-September 2012)
- Accountability of Non-Profit Sector and NGOs
- International Human Rights Law
- Criminal Law
- Centre for Citizenship, Civil Society and Rule of Law Studentship 2015-2018
- CB Davidson Bequest Trust (December 2015; November 2016)
Tutor/Teaching Assistant, School of Law – University of Aberdeen
- Introduction to Legal Theory (2015-2016; 2016-2017)
- Jurisprudence (2015-2016)
- Legal Method (2016-2017)
- Critical Legal Thinking and Scholarship (2016-2017)
Articles in Peer-Review Journals
- Carolei, “Cestaro v. Italy: The European Court of Human Rights on the Duty to Criminalise Torture and Italy’s Structural Problem” in International Criminal Law Review, Vol. 17, Issue 3, Brill Nv. (Leiden, 2017) pp. 567-585.
- Carolei, “Human Rights and Transnational Companies: Responsibility without Accountability” in Bocconi Legal Papers, Issue 4 «Law and Business» (December 2014) Egea Editore (Milan) pp. 185-195.
- Carolei, “Multiculturalismo e minoranze nell’era della globalizzazione” in «Dike Kai Nomos» Quaderni di Cultura Politico-Giuridica, Anno II n°5 (Ottobre2013/Marzo 2014) Falco Editore (Cosenza) pp. 93-118.
- Carolei, D. The Most Persecuted Minority in Europe: An Assessment of Roma Rights in Europe (Minorities in Focus, Glasgow 2015).