The POLITICO International Expert Advisors (IEA) meet annually and review the overall progress of the doctoral programme.
The group will provide expert advice to the STSB to guide and inform the selection and training procedures implemented by the programme.
The International Expert Advisors are:
- Professor Gurpreet Mahjan(Jawaharlal Nehru University) is a Professor Political Science with expertise in social sciences, political thought and theory, hermeneutics and multiculturalism.
- Professor Marlies Glasius (University of Amsterdam) is a Professor of International Relations with expertise in global civil society, international criminal justice, human security and authoritarian rule.
- Dr Pilar Domingo (The Overseas Development Institute)is a research fellow with ODI and an expert in rule of law and accountability; judicial reform and access to justice; citizenship, rights and legal voice
- Professor Jose Maria Rosales (University of Malaga)is a Professor of Moral and Political Philosophy with expertise in political philosophy, democratic theory, human rights, and the historiography of political thought. He also coordinates the Civic Constellations II project – Debating Democracy and Rights.
- Professor Carlo Ruzza (University of Trento) is a Professor of Political Sociology with expertise in modes of political participation and related theoretical aspects.
- Professor Engin Isin (QMUL) is a Professor of Politics and International Studies (POLIS) and an expert in the politics of citizenship.”
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research & Innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No. 754326.